[Scribus] Question about Krita and Scribus

pixelnate pixelnate
Wed Apr 19 20:58:06 CEST 2006

Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:
> pixelnate wrote:
>

>> When you are in Krita working with an 8-bit CMYK image, 1) How can you
>> select a cmyk color? All I see are RGB, Grayscale, and HSV palettes.
>>

> I think, you use an elder version. With the last upgrade of Debian
> unstable/sid, I got Krita 1.5.0, which has CMYK support.
>
> Menu Image -> Image Properties ...
> or
> Menu Image -> Covert Image Type ...
>
> Then you can select
> - Target Color Space
> - Destination ICM Profile
> - Rendering Intent
>
> Helmut Wollmersdorfer

I will look into it. I am using Ubuntu, and I had added the repos listed
on the KUbuntu.org front page. The version I was using looks incomplete,
but I thought that was just how it was with Krita.

Thanks,
Nate