[Scribus] Sig11 Crash with 134cvs

Craig Ringer craig
Wed Apr 19 12:58:54 CEST 2006

Ralf-Diether Ebel wrote:
> Hello list,
> I'm currently trying to compile (via old make) the newest 134cvs and
> compiling works fine. But when I start Scribus I see the splash and after
> some time Scribus dies with Sig11 Crash. Starting from commandline does
> the same and gives no more info.

It would be helpful if you could supply a backtrace from gdb. To do
this, first "make clean" and re-compile with the "--enable-debug"
argument to configure (preferably after deleting your install dir as
Craig Bradney mentioned).

Once you've recompiled with --enable-debug and installed the new build,
get the backtrace. Here are some instructions from gaim that should fit,
otherwise please check out the archives for the many times I've
explained how before.

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/gdb.php

--
Craig Ringer