[Scribus] Cut & Paste

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Wed Apr 19 01:51:13 CEST 2006

I must be missing something.

I have a Scribus document on a "small page", 4" x 6" or so.  A classified ad
with some pictures and so on.  Five or six elements altogether.

I have a large page (8.5"x11") that I want to put this ad onto.  I load the
document with the ad on it, and pick "select all".  I select "copy".

I load the large document and select "paste".  The ad appears on the new page,
but I can't move it.  The elements are still selected (outlined in red) but I
can't move the whole thing on the page to where I want it to be.

I have done this before with no problem, but between pages of the same size.
I'm wondering if it's something to do with the different page size, or if I'm
missing something obvious.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net