[Scribus] Summer Of Code?
Tue Apr 18 23:28:27 CEST 2006
> Got a project that can fit into the massive upheaval that the codebase is
> going through right now?
I can think of some interesting projects that would move Scribus forward and
save developer time.
- Build a bridge to ImageMagick, so this can be used as "Swiss knife" for
graphics import (reads 95 formats:
- In the alternative, build a bridge to OpenOffice.org for text, spreadsheet,
presentation, and vector import.
- There has been talk about a stand alone story editor.
- LaTeX support (http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=128)
- Rewrite and enhance the table features
- Footnotes and marginal notes (seems to be postponed and no longer planned
- Spreading and choking
Interesting projects for students, I suppose ...
More information about the scribus