[Scribus] image resolution problem

Joel Mawhorter joel-lists-rw
Sat Apr 15 16:56:55 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm having trouble using high resolution images with scribus and I can't figure out what I need to do to get it to work. I create a new document then insert a large 300 DPI PNG into the document without changing any settings. When I right click on the image, and look at the "Info" option, it reports the DPI as 300 and the size of the image on my page is correct for that resolution. However, when I zoom in on the image, it is pixelated. Also, when I output the whole page to a 300 DPI PNG the picture is output at ~72 DPI. What do I have to do to force scribus to preserve the resolution of my image? I'm using 1.2.4.1.

Thanks,

Joel

--
phone: +1 604 221 7617