[Scribus] Misleading text in the properties palette?

Charles Bueche charles
Fri Apr 14 11:27:11 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 11:21 +0200, Craig Bradney wrote:

> > This conversation made me discover that in 1.3.4 cvs it doesn't
> > matter wether you pick runaround or not, a text frame on top of
> > another always makes the text to runaround. (I think this is a bug
> > but I didn't check with previous versions.)
>
> Hence the name "Great Breakage v2" :) and you haven't seen what I've broken
> here last night! :)

Hey, you are here as well :-)

Scribus is great, I'm completely new to DTP and learn a lot thanks to
this wonderful tool.

I will use alternative text frames to solve my needs. Time for some
copy/paste...

Charles
--
Charles Bueche <charles at bueche.ch>