[Scribus] Misleading text in the properties palette?

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Fri Apr 14 08:07:40 CEST 2006

> > bounding box". To me this sounds a bit misleading since "bounding box" is a
> > postscript term, and it could be possible for users to confuse this with an
> > EPS bounding box. Does anyone using the English version think it's

> And a better name is?

Isn't this what is called "contour line" in another place? Or if it is the opposite (that is, bounding box a square completely enclosing the shape and contour line is the thing that can be edited) you can "invert" the checkbox (so checking it will use the contour line, unchecking it will use the "bounding box").

/Peter