[Scribus] Margins Not Moving

Rich Shepard rshepard
Wed Apr 12 18:44:47 CEST 2006

   Running Scribus-1.2.4.1 here, on slackware-10.2. I used a newsletter
template found on the MIT Web site for a document I've produced. But, the top
is cut off when I print it on my H-P 2500C color printer.

   I've increased the top margin (Settings->Preferences->Document->Margins) to
0.5 inches, and reduced the bottom margin to 0.25 inches. The top is still
cut off in the middle of the top line of text, and the bottom could be closer
to the lower edge of the page.

   Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.