[Scribus] Scribus on Windows XP

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Wed Apr 12 18:26:32 CEST 2006

Thanks a million, Kite and Scott! :)

On 4/12/06, Scott Karns <scottkinsf at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Asif Lodhi <asif.lodhi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I respectfully disagree with you regarding linux
> filesystems. I've used nothing but ReiserFS formatted
> partitions for my linux systems for a number of years,
> and I can't think of the last time I had to touch it
> after a power failure. My servers are on UPS's, but
> not my workstations, which I leave running all the
> time. Power does go down here from time to time, and I
> haven't had any filesystem repair issues since I quit
> using ext2 (and I can't remember when that was it's
> been so long ago ;)

OK. I did read a bit about RFS but never used it.  Mainly because I
use Fedora and am mostly on a dial-up Internet connection - so
download size is the bottleneck.  OK.  I'll give it a try.  Your
feedback is really really good and very useful.  Thanks.  Probably,
others on this list will benefit as well.

Thanks again.

--
Best regards,

Asif