[Scribus] Fist look at 1.3.3.1 / Windows

momo momo
Mon Apr 10 15:04:28 CEST 2006

Hi!

1.3.3.1 seems to be A LOT more stable on Windows. We installed it on 4
machines (3 XP and 1 Win2k) and lots of the crashes that used to happen with
1.3.3 are gone.
Also, we have a complex SVG file here that was created in Inkscape 0.43 that
used to crash both 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 on import, and now it imports into
1.3.3.1 smoooooothly :). (was the svg import updated???)

1.3.3.1 is a great improvement! We are now considering using Scribus for
production purposes, for now on smaller stuff like leaflets, fliers, and
small brochures.
Hopefully in the future we will throw away Indesign...

Thank you!

Mourad Mokrane
Art director
Lumen Design Studio