[Scribus] Scribus on Windows XP

Le Tigre scribus
Mon Apr 10 12:01:53 CEST 2006

Gregory Pittman a ?crit :
> Christopher Anthony wrote:
>
>>I very much disagree and am dissapointed...
>
> On a personal note, it's a matter of convenience when I'm at work with
> my dual-boot Linux-WinXP system to be able to use Scribus on WinXP while
> I'm "trapped" there, to open and modify Scribus files I've made on Linux.
> It would be nice for some to get so attached to Scribus they can't do
> without it, and this way the OS isn't a barrier.
>
> Greg

I do agree with the fact that Scribus on Windows is very good, first of
all because many people are going to know about it, but, in the other
hand, I have to admit that I went to Linux *only* fot getting Scribus -
and I think that if I had to to the choice today I might have kept
Windows, which would have been sad. Because I'm very happy being on
Linux, even it takes many many time...
(And for instance, at the time I thought I would go to Linux on the 4th
computer at Le Tigre, the Win version arrived - so we stayed on Win (and
by the way the compatibility is great: I make some leading pages fot the
"bas de pages" and they can go easily from Linux to Win).)

So Scribus on Win is goot, but Scribus on Linux is better ;)

Raphael