[Scribus] Perhaps another stupid question ...

Thomas Zastrow listen
Sat Apr 8 16:28:11 CEST 2006

Louis Desjardins schrieb:

>>Hi there,
>>
>>hopefully it's not too awkward ...
>>
>>When I add a text-frame to a template-page, and then creating new
>>document-pages from this template-page, it is not possible to change the
>>content of the text-frame? Is that right?
>>

>Right. So you cannot put an empty text frame on a Master Page and put
>text in it in the document. Elements on Master Pages are meant to
>remain uneditable once applied. Of course, you can always go back to
>the Master Page and edit it.

Louis, is there another way to create a lot of pages with automatic
(chained) text-frames on them? The task is to import a long piece of
text which needs a lot of pages (app. 100 pages). I'm too lazy to create
each page manually, adding text-frames, chaining them together .. ;-)

Greetings,

Tom