[Scribus] about 1.3.3 WinXP

Le Tigre scribus
Sat Apr 8 17:34:11 CEST 2006

Hi folks

I just wanted to say that the final 1.3.3 on Windows seemed to us less
stable than the previous one (which was 1.3.3cvs of 17 feb).
I'm not the person in the Tiger team who're on Windows (3 on 4 are on
Linux, and the last on Win), so I can't give you many details, but for
instance, the import of leading pages made some crashes, as it was in
the 1.3.2 (but on Linux, it's fine).

I'm sorry I can't tell you the other problems, cause we had to go back
to the cvs of 17 feb - because we had to make the "nouveau num?ro"! So I
hope some people will tell you about the problems on that version of
Windows.

I realize that what we can do, we the users, is to help you telling the
bugs we meet, and I feel sorry not to do that...

Bye

Raphael