[Scribus] Upward compatibility from 1.3 to 1.4

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sat Apr 8 15:36:07 CEST 2006

Hi Team,

I should know the answer but just as a stupid check:

Say we use 1.3 series on Windows (average Windows users). Considering
that it is stable enough to work (and we cannot use 1.2.x on Windows
as a plain regular user), can we assume 1.4 will be able to open
those "old" documents in the stable version?

So, question really is: can we assume there will be an upward
compatibility between 1.3 and 1.4?

I am not concerned with backward compatibility because I think this
is irrelevant in OSS (users can just update, as simply as that).

Thanks!

Louis