[Scribus] Styles and Openoffice writer odt import

Ian Malone ibmalone
Sat Apr 8 14:30:50 CEST 2006

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

>> This is basically what I ended up doing in the end.  It is annoying
>> though when you make a change in a source file, re-import it and
>> have to assign all the styles again. The 'markup' is already present,
>> it would have been nice to be able to make use of it.
>
> But you can "map" existing styles to a Scribus style during import, once the
> style exists. Unless I'm totally wrong, you seem to expect some black
> magic ;).

This is what I thought merge styles would do, but while the styles come
in with the right name they keep their odt font size until I use edit
text, click the drop down for style and select the one which was already
selected. Is this a bug then?

--
imalone