[Scribus] 1.4

Tom Hicks tom
Sat Apr 8 11:36:05 CEST 2006

> As far as I
> know the devs are trying to keep even the CVS version as rock solid as
> possible, but sometimes they can break taking your whole $HOME with it (or
> they can make your monitor explode, as some beta versions of other apps
> did :P).
Wasn't it a preview version for firefox which could wipe your download
directory,which defaulted to a user's $home / my documents directory.
That wouldn't have been caught if it had not happened to a user, but t
least it happened to a user who was savvy to know what happened (and
to have backups...)