[Scribus] How to export in AI-10 for Scribus ?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Thu Apr 6 22:33:28 CEST 2006

> > To use your image later in Scribus just Save As in SVG.
>
> Kay. But it seems to me that SVG isn't yet a file format wich I can give
> away to the masses.

What are "masses" in your case?

> > This way you can
> > still change it in Inkscape ...
>
> Inkscape is a nice software. I've tried it some weeks ago.
>

> > ... and inside Scribus.
>
>     *hmpf*

Can you be more specific?

> > An option is exporting as EPS and then importing in Scribus also.
>
> Right. But importing EPS in Scribus results in a lousy end of good mood
> for the following day.
>

> > Just try what works best.
>
> I wana use it. An not trying try for try, day for day how it possibly
> can works.

I want, I want, I want.

1) You are using a development version of Scribus, and you know that. You
can't expect everything to work flawlessly. In the real world, you can't even
expect this from final versions, be they open source or closed source.

2) You can help moving Scribus forward by asking questions and filing bugs if
something doesn't work as it should. There are lots of people on this list
who are willing to help you.

3) The Scribus list is a fine example for people communicating politely and
friendly. There's no reason to behave like a bull in china shop. And this is
not the only place you behave like this.

So start thinking about manners, please. You will receive a lot in exchange
for politeness and friendliness.

Mit freundlichen Gr??en

Christoph