[Scribus] How to use bookmarks

Peter Barnes scribus
Thu Apr 6 17:04:10 CEST 2006

Hello Howard,
I think you helped me last time I was looking at Scribus, about a year ago. Well I've finally got around to it again this week!

Thanks for directing me to the editing tool - I was looking for it around the Insert Text tool and pointer tool. Thank goodness - I was thinking that it didn't exist! I probaby used it a year ago - but then you can forget a lot in a year at my age!
Regards,

Peter