[Scribus] Scribus in the Art Lab

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Tue Apr 4 13:29:58 CEST 2006

Dnia wtorek, 4 kwietnia 2006 13:25, Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc napisa?:
> Aren't they right ? It is crap... Like the previous and the next ;-)
> Just kidding !
>
> Vi forever :-D

Hmm, vim here - sorry ;>

> PS : Do you think like my wife than 14 days is really too young for
> our baby to start learning kernel hacking ?

No not at all, but you should propably teach it hacking Scribus first, will be
of more use and you wouldn't have to teach it winning flame wars on lkml in
such a young age.

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?
http://www.actus.org.pl/