[Scribus] lifting

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Mon Apr 3 23:28:08 CEST 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 17:22, pixelnate wrote:
> Sure, but giving the printer a document that has the bleed and crop area
> marked helps avoid troubles down the line.
>
> ~Nate

I understand where you come from, but to me working with bleed displayed,
unless it's a single page ad or something like business cards is an inferior
solution. To me seeing bleed is enough to screw up a composition.

And since you should have your settings set with the printer by the beginning,
I'm pretty sure he would know what workflow you are about to use.