[Scribus] debian upgrade

Rick Pasotto rick
Mon Apr 3 16:58:53 CEST 2006

I am running debian testing (Etch) and have in my sources.list:

deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

This morning 'apt-get upgrade' installed 1.2.4.1.dfsg+cvs20060403-1
however 'apt-get upgrade' *still* wants to "install" the very same
version no matter how many times I run it.

Something is not quite right that causes apt-get to get confused.

--
"Someone asked me what the influence of Mises was in Washington.
 I answered, 'There is none; there is, however, an indication