[Scribus] 1.3.4 - The Great Breakage Part 2

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat Apr 1 21:11:00 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 1. April 2006 20:50 schrieb ?ukasz Jerna?:
> Dnia pi?tek, 31 marca 2006 14:11, Christoph Sch?fer napisa?:
> > Am Freitag, 31. M?rz 2006 08:31 schrieb ?ukasz Jerna?:
> > > Dnia pi?tek, 31 marca 2006 00:00, avox napisa?:
> > >
> > > Hey, it's a perfect polish word for dolphin! But I don't think the
> > > Germans will ever acknowledge they borrowed it from us ;)
> >
> > Would you please take it back? ;)
>
> OK, OK, I take it back - it was just a joke anyway :)

Thank you, ?ukasz. By the way, do the Polish people need some other "reformed"
German words? I can't wait to get rid of this nonsense and fraud. On the
other hand, I would not want to abuse Poland as a hazardous waste deposit for
toxic German spelling reform garbage ;)

Anyway, now that the "delfin" is back in Poland, we can look forward :)

Cheers,

Christoph