[Scribus] feature requests
Thu Sep 15 15:20:29 CEST 2005
Where can I put my featere requests because I had some things:
- Add styles easier to the text. In the Story editor I have to click
for every section.
- Show the style also in the Story editor, not only on the page itself.
- Add offset of outside of a frame (left, right, top, bottom) in the
when you have an image in the text, your text have an offset unitl
the frame. This
is also available in Quark and Indesign.
- Make editing text on the page itself more stable and faster. When I
the selection is about 2 seconds slower then my mouse.
- Add extra key-controls (control + ...) for bold, underline and italic.
- When I want to move the image in a frame I have to double click on
the frame. Is
it possible to use a key (e.q. control or shift) and the mouse?
More information about the scribus