[Scribus] page size supposition

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Fri Oct 28 21:59:15 CEST 2005

Hi Tim,

On 10/27/05, Tim Bray <tim at provu.co.uk> wrote:
> PLinnell wrote:
> > Which exact model LJ4 ?
>
> Just a plain Laserjet4.
>
> > If it is a true PS2 printer, then you would want to use the PPD file
> > for that instead of the hpijs interface.
>
> No PostScript unfortunately.

I had the same problem.  What I did was set all the margins to zero mm
and move the frames manually to the position where I wanted them.
Further, as mentioned in this thread earlier, Adobe acrobat reader
doesn't recognize the size of your page.  So when you print your pdf,
first manually set all the margins in acrobat reader, preferrably
using the cusom margins, and only then print it.  May be that can
solve your problem.  I am mentioning my two cents here because I get
my PDFs printed on an old HP Laser Jet.

--
Best regards,

Asif