[Scribus] import styles from OO

Le Tigre scribus
Thu Oct 27 13:38:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

I want to import a text from OpenOffice in which the important thing is the name
of the styles but not the style in itself.
Let me explain: I have many styles in Scribus, with specific names, and I want
to import texts from different versions of OpenOffice, from different computers
(without the sames fonts, etc.).
What I would like, it's, in OO, to create the styles with the sames names than
my Scribus styles and after the importation that the text automatically become
Scribus-styles like.
When I import my text, I don't click any option (update, merge...): so the text
is imported WITH the good names of the styles BUT the style is not efficient.
Example: in OO, the style texte_normal is defined by Arial 12 pt, and in Scribus
the style texte_normal is Times 10 pt: afer the import, in Scribus the text
shows itself in style:texte_normal but it remains Arial 12 pt, and I have to
change manually from texte_normal to texte_normal for making it Times 10 pt
(and so  the styles' import is unuseful).
Am I clear?
Have you any idea?

Thanks
Raphael