[Scribus] SuSE QT integration fix

BandiPat magicpage91
Wed Oct 26 03:28:40 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I've finally gotten around to recompiling the kdebase3-SuSE file to fix
the QT integration bug with SuSE 10.  I'm not sure if it will work with
9.3.  I do not have a setup with 9.3 to test, but you are welcome to
the src.rpm to recompile it.  Since it is quite large, 8+MB, I can't
transfer it via email to anyone, but if you have a respository that I
could upload it to, I will be happy to do that for anyone
wanting/needing it.

I have tested it on my 10 install and it works, so I'm sure there are
no problems with it.  I compiled it to be a slightly newer build than
what is installed with SuSE 10, so updating should be no problem.

regards,
Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v9.2 Pro---