[Scribus] install 1.3 unstable?

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Oct 25 14:47:23 CEST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 02:40:52PM +0200, Le Tigre wrote:

> The text is (sorry it's french):

When reporting issues, it's often helpful to use:

	LANG=en LC_ALL=en command args

rather than just

	command args

eg:

	LANG=en_US LC_ALL=en_US apt-get install libqt3-mt

If your normal locale ends in .UTF-8 (you can find out with the "locale"
command) then use LANG=en_US.UTF8 instead. I suggest the US English
locale simply because it's the most likely to be installed.

> Les paquets suivants contiennent des d?pendances non satisfaites :
>   scribus-cvs: D?pend: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.5) mais il n'est pas installable
> E: Paquets d?fectueux

Try:

	apt-get install scribus libqt3c102-mt

--