[Scribus] Text alignment in RTL languages

Ori Idan ori
Mon Oct 24 19:05:52 CEST 2005

Still nothing work...
I tried defining a style that will use a hebrew font (Nachliely light)
and make this a right justified paragraph.
When writing text, and saving it to the frame, I sow the text on the
frame right justified but reversed.
I then opened the properties window and selected RTL text, the text was
shown Ok but left justified.

--
Ori Idan