[Scribus] Metacity bug

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Sat Oct 22 22:50:57 CEST 2005

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:42:06 +0200
Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:

> > > the menu is going to disappear in 1.3.x sometime.
> >
> > At risk of asking a dumb question, which one is the menu?  The Show
> > Properties/Colours selection, or the text colour/font selection?
>
> err..
> Menu.. Style->Colours
> or
> Properties Palette->Text tab, Text fill or line.. etc

Ah.  So what you're saying is that this issue will indeed go away
eventually, whether the problem with Metacity is ever fixed or not, and
everything will be back to appearing in a box instead of overflowing the
screen.

Or have I missed something somewhere along the way here?

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net