[Scribus] Setting default page size

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Oct 22 13:16:57 CEST 2005

On Saturday 22 October 2005 11:52, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I can't find anywhere to set the default page size in Scribus.  I can't
> believe that it isn't there, so can someone please point me at it?

What version of Scribus?

1.2.x its in Settings->Preferences, Document
1.3.x its in Edit->Preferences, Document

1.3.x *documents* have a default page size for the document, and supports
varying page sizes within the document. They can all be reset to the same
size by the Apply All option in the File->Document Setup, Document.

Craig