[Scribus] Page Import Question

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Fri Oct 21 23:40:43 CEST 2005

Last year, when manually imposing logical pages into
a booklet form I used the Page->Import... option. This
imported the contents of each page from one document
into the existing pages of the new document. This year,
I tried this and when I try to import 1 page from the
old document, the whole page (paper size and all) is
inserted into the new document. Is this a change in
function or a bug? Is the old function still around
under a different name?

Right now I'm grouping the content of each page,
sending it to the scrapbook and moving it into the
new document. I'm a little panicked right now as
I only expected the imposition step to take a
little bit of time and wanted to get the doc
to the copyshop today. Any immediate response
is appreciated.

Thanks,
Carol
--