[Scribus] Re: pdf form

suren bharatiya
Wed Oct 19 22:00:21 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005 00:41 schrieb Asif Lodhi:
Dear Asif,

> Thanks for sharing.  Certainly you can have any kind of action URL in
> a web form including mailto:  but I didn't know about the acro
> reader's capability of _filling_ the PDF forms this way!
Well, I needed a decent looking form, which I desperately wanted to
be replaced by a professional looking one. It was not meant to be
web-based, but just that an employee can populate the input fields
with data and print out.

I would say, more of such forms should finally replace, those
uncouth creations in M$ applications. The good news, one
needs only scribus and acro  reader 7.0

Best regards,
suren

obviously linux, what else!