[Scribus] Invalid Character Error Message

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Wed Oct 19 18:50:53 CEST 2005

I have been getting a strange error message when I have the Scribus
Document I am working on open:

QDom: saving invalid character , the document will not be well-formed

Pages and pages of this message fill my Terminal window. I seem to
be able to generate a PDF and print it on my laser printer
just fine. Preflight check doesn't complain about it.

Does anyone know what this might be and how I can track
down this rogue character? Should I even worry about it?
The final version will be printed at a copy-shop.

I am on Mac OS 10.4.2, Scribus 1.3.1 (via Fink unstable).

Thanks in advance,
Carol

--
Carol Kankelborg