[Scribus] book in scribus

luca colferai colferai
Tue Oct 18 22:43:10 CEST 2005

Dear (great!) scribus staff,
I'm proud to announce the first (as far as I know) real book printed in Italy
composed entirely with your powerful software (version 1.1 and 1.2.x). You
can see it at www.iantichieditori.it: 168 pages in b/w, text and photos, it's
only in italian... sorry (but with many many pictures).
Title: "Lidhollywood"; theme: Mostra Internazionale del Cinema di Venezia -
Venice International Film Festival (150 pictures of the 60's actors &
actresses and other people...).
Yes: the pdf produced by Scribus is perfect for industrial tipography!
I'm now working on another book (and many others I hope...) with Scribus
version 1.2.3  (more powerful) in full colors.
Scribus is really better than others similar softwares.
Thank you!