[Scribus] Fonts on Debian (was Re: use fonts from "Xara" in

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic_racehorse
Tue Oct 18 20:11:37 CEST 2005

Thomas H?hn wrote:

>Hi
>
>--On Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2005 01:10 -0800 Paraplegic Racehorse
><paraplegic_racehorse at myrealbox.com> wrote:
>

>>Well, yes, I knew about that. Trouble is, apt never tells me where it's
>>installing files. Guess I'll have to do this it the hard way:
>>
>>find / -name [font name]
>>
>>once I get a list of all the fonts I've installed via apt, that
>>

>dpkg -L $name_of_package

Thanks, Thomas. That will help tremendously.

Now, I'm off to go make a post somewhere to suggest that the Debian
release-team does a useability study re: the apt/dpkg/defoma toolchain
(33 separate tools?!) Specifically, which man page do I read to _first_
determine which tool does what?