[Scribus] Problem with 1.3 (Debian/Knoppix)

Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc zekrap
Tue Oct 18 16:05:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

it seems you're trying to run Scribus from a user different than the one
your connected with.
Without an explicit authorisation, you're not allowed to display something
on anybody's else display.
Did you forget to exit root shell after installing Scribus ?

Christophe