[Scribus] Italian sample text...

Daniele kailed
Tue Oct 18 01:23:56 CEST 2005

Il 23:32, luned? 17 ottobre 2005, Craig Bradney scrisse:
> On Monday 17 October 2005 23:25, Daniele wrote:
> > Hi, italian is missing !
> > Do you want/need ?
> >
> > Little question, are all field mandatory ?
> > Author and url can be empty ?
> >
> > "The Betrothed" (Promessi sposi) from Alessandro Manzoni it's ok as
> > sample text ??
>
> Is that a typical text used by printers/layouters for inserting text
> without distracting the viewers eye from the layout with the content?
I don't know if it's a typical text used in DTP work but I don't think
that it's a distracting text because *everybody* know it !
It' a classic in italian literature.
Take a look:
http://ercoleguidi.altervista.org/manzoni/pscontents.htm

Bye.

--
*** Linux user # 198661 --- ICQ 33500725 ***
***  Home  http://web.tiscali.it/kailed  ***