[Scribus] Announce: 1.3.2cvs - the Great Breakage

PLinnell mrdocs
Tue Oct 11 21:45:31 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 20:48, Craig Bradney wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is just a note to say that we are changing some very important
> things in 1.3.2cvs this week and things *may* be *very* broken some
> days. If so, we probably know about it. We will try to keep the
> ride as smooth as possible but this is a notice to say that anyone
> that is tracking 1.3.2cvs for *real work* should not update until
> we send another message saying we are fairly confident the major
> nasties are gone.
>
> Enjoy :) :)
>
> Craig

Hi,

To backup Craig, I have updated the latest snapshot of cvs as a
tarball and it is available on www.scribus.org.

http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.3.2cvs.tar.bz2

gpg signature:

http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.3.2cvs.tar.bz2.sig