[Scribus] What do I need to print my compositions in US?

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Sat Oct 8 08:44:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

I might sound stupid but I would be _really_ thankful if you guys
could tell me what I am going to need (the US printer's profiles,
monitor profiling, etc.) if I want to do the composition in scribus
and have it printed by a US printer.  It's most likely going to be a
newspaper printing related job.  Actually, I did get the request to
quote but had to refuse because of my engagemnent with the other
on-going project.

I think I will be able to convince my client to use Scribus if I do
get this project the next time.  No DTF work right now, however.

--
Best regards

Asif Lodhi