[Scribus] ughh... OpenOffice text document ??

stu seven stu7seven
Thu Oct 6 00:03:13 CEST 2005

*** this jargon is too new for me... what difference
*** between "doc" or "text with styles" ?
*** When you are saying, "importing from OO.o"
*** perhaps... this is just a guess... Openoffice
*** has to be open with the document or something ?
*** But, to answer you, no, I haven't seen anything
*** at all, but for OO draw files.