[Scribus] Re: Booklet Printing

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Mon Oct 3 07:23:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

Peter Nermander wrote:
>>I want to print an A5 Folded Booklet. (i.e. A4 page fodled down to A5).
>>Scribus doesn't inherintly support this and given that my printers seem
>>to be fairly struggling with a pdf I thought it would be better if the
>>pdf was pre-booklet formatted.

I can't recall the exact name but I think a utility was mentioned on
this list for the kind of  problem which is being discussed right now.
 IIRC, it was mentioned by someone in a cursory way then someone on
this list inquired about that utility as well and somebody answered &
provided the appropriate links too.   Does anybody remember the name
the name of that utility?  Sorry, if I am wrong.

--
Best regards

Asif Lodhi