[Scribus] Linux Font Editor?

Bart Alberti bart
Sat Oct 1 16:57:14 CEST 2005

There is KILE and LyX with GUI for TeX. I manually write in the LaTeX
tags, which is aggravating and annoying; but I learn a lot that way.
Query: how does everybody else in your program handle this? Scribus is
'only' a(nother) D T P program but it is the font that will render the
IPA symbols. I have SIL in Windows. I use ARPAbet, which has Latin
characters only.

The message has just appeared this moment on my screen "The link could
not be saved. The site is unavailable."

http://ftp.ktug.or.kr/tex-archive/fonts/tipa/tipaman.pdf

Bart Alberti