[Scribus] Text import problem

Le Tigre scribus
Wed Nov 30 17:12:44 CET 2005

Thank you again Alex. I have to apologize because in the same time
understanding english and linux-languages is very hard to me.
I removed "stable" and it did work. But does it mean that the 1.2.2
won't be updated? I thought it was possible to have both of them.

Your documentation is good, but I'm sure I'm not the only one to be a
bit frightened by all these concepts of primary/repository,
stable/unstable/testing.

A calling for Louis: if one day you have time to make a little
translation of that text
(http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux) in
French and put it on the French wiki, I could try to make some "ajouts"
(en gros, donner les explications pour les gens qui ne ma?trisentpas
tr?s bien apt-get).

And a suggestion for you Alex: add the mention that the command-line is
"/usr/local/bin/scribus" for scribus-cvs.

Anyway, sorry again Alex.
Regards,

Raphael

Oleksandr Moskalenko a ?crit :