[Scribus] Text import problem

Le Tigre scribus
Wed Nov 30 00:07:19 CET 2005

This is my sources.list: does it seem correct to you?
Shall I change unstable to testing, or stable to testing?
I think I don't really understand: "testing" means that it's the version
of Scribus which is testing, or the version of Debian that we are using?
I'm a kind of a newbie: I understand some things, and not ohters. I'm
very sorry.

#Debian stable
# debian.scribus.net - Primary repository
deb         http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb-src     http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ stable main non-free contrib

# debian.tagancha.org - Backup repository
deb         http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb-src     http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib

#Debian testing
# debian.scribus.net - Primary repository
deb         http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src     http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib

# debian.tagancha.org - Backup repository
deb         http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ unstable main non-free
contrib
deb-src     http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ unstable main non-free
contrib