[Scribus] Text import problem

Le Tigre scribus
Tue Nov 29 23:21:53 CET 2005

Thank you again Alex,
but another problem (something very weird happened: when I installed new
version of scribus, not cvs, apt-get uninstalled all kde! That was a bit
my fault because it asked me and I said yes, but I still don't
understand why apt-get made that...). But anyway: new problem is with
libqt3cl102-mt:

root at carlinux:/home/rm# LANG=en apt-get install libqt3c102-mt
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package libqt3c102-mt is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
   libqt3-mt
E: Package libqt3c102-mt has no installation candidate

I'm using Knoppix 3.7 on a Debian, and my sources.list is:
ftp2.fr.debian.org/debian etch main contrib non-free
... and I'm a bit depressed: at that time, scribus-cvs doesn't exist
anymore on my computer (maybe because of the
desinstallation/reinstallation of kde). Ah, there is Scribus 1.2, but my
files are in 1.3 format...

Oleksandr Moskalenko a ?crit :