[Scribus] Text import problem

Le Tigre scribus
Tue Nov 29 18:57:58 CET 2005

Thank you Alex for your fastness.
But a new problem now with this version:

root at carlinux:/home/rm# LANG=en apt-get install scribus-cvs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

   scribus-cvs: Depends: libstdc++6 (>= 4.0.2-4) but 4.0.2-2 is to be
installed
E: Broken packages

I don't understand why the 28 nov.-version didn't ask this libsdc++6 and
the 29 nov.-version asks it.
I tried:

root at carlinux:/home/rm# LANG=en apt-get install libstdc++6
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
libstdc++6 is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 833 not upgraded.

Thank you if you have an idea...

Raphael

Oleksandr Moskalenko a ?crit :