[Scribus] dissapearing pictures

stu seven stu7seven
Mon Nov 28 22:43:56 CET 2005

+
    An annoying problem, which PDF solves, by the way...
once it's in a PDF, the picture never gets lost like this.

     On my system, Scribus is configured to save everything
to the root directory...  if you specify some other directory,
and keep all your files... your  sla  files /and/ the picture files...
in this directory, then you can edit the file again, complete
with picture