[Scribus] Newest Version for SuSE 9.3?

PLinnell mrdocs
Mon Nov 28 14:48:26 CET 2005

On Monday 28 November 2005 14:47, Karl Sinn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a place where I can find the newest version of Scribus for
> SuSE 9.3?
>
> bye
> Karl

Hi,

I am not building Scribus 1.3.x rpms, nor is anyone from Suse yet. We
need to update some of the build stuff in Scribus before we can do
parallel installs of 1.2.x and 1.3.x sanely.

I did it once with 1.3.0 and it was a lot of ugly rpm spec file
hackery to make it work.

If you can wait until tonight, I will have 1.2.4cvs rpms for Suse 10.0
and a source rpm available. 9.3 possibly too.

Cheers,
Peter