[Scribus] Version Information

BandiPat magicpage91
Mon Nov 28 03:26:06 CET 2005

PLinnell wrote:
> On Sunday 27 November 2005 20:02, russbucket wrote:
>>> -------
>>> Russ,
>>> There are already rpms available for Scribus 1.2.3 in SuSE 10.0.
>>> Been using it for a while now.
>>>
>>> Patrick
>> were they on the Scribus site. The version that came with my DVD
>> were 1.2.2. I do a search for them unless you happen to know a good
>> place to get them.
>>
>> Thanks for the reply.
>
> There are two separate 1.2.3 rpms for Scribus.
>
> One is in provided in the supplementary downloads for Suse, which
> provides updated KDE, Gnome and other applications. This one however
> has a bug which has crept into the spec file causing some issues with
> printing. I am sure it will get fixed in the next build.
>

> http://www.novell.com/linux/download/linuks/i386/update_for_10_0/extra.html

Peter,
Exactly what needs changing in the spec file to correct the printing
problem.  I noticed a problem when last using Scribus 1.2.3 from suse.
Seems I had to go under options and select the paper type or something
each time, in order to print.  Is that the same problem you mentioned or
is it something else?

Thanks,
Pat