[Scribus] 2nd request / scribus PDF problem

stu seven stu7seven
Sat Nov 12 21:17:26 CET 2005

...ummm... OK, yes, that is one thing I tried
when the text didn't show up... I thought it might
be an error with the link functions somewhere...
regardless, I don't get a visible link in the PDF
output either with a text box, or overlaying a
PDF field.

    If it works for you, perhaps it is a breakage
in the debian / 1.3 / binary package I downloaded ?
    I have not tried this yet with the 1.2 which comes
with my distribution.